Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Manchester Arena Bombing, How this tragedy makes me felt broken

Tuesday morning around 5 am Indonesian time I woke up. After a while, I checked my twitter and suddenly felt broken :(. My timeline full of breaking news about an explosion in Ariana Grande Live Concert. Imagining how happy the people after the concert, the excitement, and the euphoria still on fire in their mind, then suddenly "boom", there is an explosion, happiness suddenly changes to be scary, dread, tear, screaming and death. :(

I pray for the victim and family, may God give them reassurance and determination. I also pray for everyone outside there that have a mission as self-suicide bomb attack, have hatred in their heart to kill anyone, hopefully, they repent the way they think, may God changes and soften their heart. I pray for peace on this earth. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment