It is around 2 months to go, the deadline for my scholarship application. There are so many things I have to prepare. I have chosen my course and my university destination, but I have not applied it yet. The hardest thing to complete from all the requirement is recommendation letter. I have to contact my lecture in university again, my thesis advisor. I never contact her again after my undergraduate graduation. I hope she still remembers me if I call her this week. I should contact her soon. Other documents I must prepare now are motivation letter and curriculum vitae in European standard form. I hope I can finish it this week. It feels relieved I already had IELTS score which is already met the university requirement, even though still less 0.5 points for scholarship requirement. oh, God please help and lead me. I need Your miracles.
The more I realize about the deadline the more I got panic and confused.But, I won't give up. I will try my best. Getting master scholarship in abroad is my dream since I was in junior high school. I already tried to forget this dream for 7 years, but it just made my life story become messed up, I can't focus to build a relationship :(, or stay in an office and just focused on my career. Nonetheless, I think it will be worth if I try it, no matter it will succeed or not, at least I try to pursue it with the best of me.
So, let us try and do the best.
PS. for someone that I know so well and have the same dream also, please don't give up. Maybe this is our fate from our God. The time we had shared is a bliss for me. so keep moving on for our dream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment